Many women do not want to have breast augmentation surgery and therefore they try non-surgical methods to correct the situation. There are many methods of breast augmentation at home, one of which is folk remedies. You can prepare them yourself orally, apply them on the chest. Which popular way really has an impact? How safe is it for a woman to use certain means to strengthen her breasts? All the answers are given in our article.
What is the effect of folk remedies on breast augmentation?
To really figure out what all the popular methods of breast augmentation are and which myth, you need to know the anatomy of a woman’s breast or its structure. In other words, because of which tissues that make up the mammary gland, can it be augmented by folk remedies?
The largest part of the breast is made up of glandular lobules, the changes of which occur monthly under the influence of hormonal levels. During menstruation, the body clearly responds to an increase in estrogen levels in the blood, while the breasts become rough and naturally enlarged. The same changes take place in the breast during pregnancy, and every woman, pregnant at least once in her life, felt it herself.
Due to the increase in estrogen in the blood, the blood circulation in the mammary gland tissue increases, as well as the supply of nutrients and metabolism improves. Breast augmentation at home can be obtained with the help of folk remedies of products containing phytoestrogens (plant hormones) in the female body.
The same effect can be obtained if with the help of folk recipes it is possible to increase blood flow and improve metabolic processes. But when trying to get a breast augmentation at home, there are two important things to keep in mind:
- All changes are best carried out during the formation of the female body (in girls under 21). Trying to do this at a later age may not work.
- It is important to take precautions in everything, as some folk remedies can cause great harm to a woman’s health.
But now is the time to write down all the available folk remedies and try to understand what produced the trick or effect? We do this so that each woman, before using folk remedies for breast augmentation, evaluate all the chances of breast augmentation and not lose money and time.
Breast Enlargement Foods - Where's the Truth?
Below are all the foods that we recommend to use for breast augmentation. Let's see which one really works:
- Cabbage - contains a large amount of healthy fiber, minerals and vitamins. Intestinal health is beneficial for a girl during puberty, but unfortunately, cabbage can not change the hormonal background.
- Legumes rich in phytoestrogens (soy, beans, lentils) actually affect the formation of round breasts. The truth is that changes in hormonal background require eating large amounts of them (unrealistic for humans), but using them in small amounts daily will help ensure a sufficient amount of estrogen in the blood.
- Yeast and beer - Intake of large amounts of these foods can lead to intestinal upset or alcohol dependence. Beer, especially dark beer, contains hop extract, which is rich in phytoestrogens, so dark beer can support a small amount of hormones.
- Raw dough is complete nonsense and has no effect on hormones. Moreover, consuming large amounts of this product can cause serious damage to health.
- Spices and seasonings (turmeric, cloves, ginger) - Adding them to the diet improves metabolism and increases blood flow.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables - their regular intake improves metabolism and normalizes blood flow.
- Honey, walnuts and lemon, mixed in equal proportions, significantly improve the condition of the skin and normalize hormones.
- Porridge with water or milk (rice, corn, oatmeal, buckwheat) - contains large amounts of amino acids and minerals, accelerates breast growth in adolescence.
- Fish and Seafood - Contains unsaturated fatty acids required for cell membrane. Improves the condition of connective tissue and collagen fibers.
Folk recipes for local use
In addition to food, breast augmentation at home can be obtained by using some mixture of breast herbs and products. ენიYour include:
- Hop Tincture - Boil a tablespoon of hops in one cup of boiling water, set aside and apply warm on the chest. Decoction of cones, cooked for 15-20 minutes, can be taken orally with a tablespoon 2-3 times a day.
- Tea with oregano and strawberry leaves - prepared in approximately the same proportions, suitable for local (mask) and internal use.
- Ginseng tincture - can be purchased at the pharmacy, diluted in water in a ratio of 2: 1 and applied to the heart of the breast warm.
- Mixture of essential oils (ylang-ylang, patchouli, rose, jojoba, lavender) - Mix the mixture in equal proportions (2-3 drops each) and massage into the chest twice a day after a hot shower.
Absolutely nothing can be done to strengthen the breast? There are tips in some sources that really pose a threat to a woman’s health if used at home to strengthen her breasts.
- Applying mustard plaster on the chest can cause burns, especially on light and thin skin. Mustard plasters should not be used on women with a diagnosis of mastopathy.
- Breast augmentation with iodine (5%) - To do this, I recommend using an iodine mesh on the chest twice a day with an ear stick. Breast augmentation iodine is justified only if a woman has dark skin, but on light and thin skin it is easy to get burns with further pigmentation.
- Do a rough and vigorous breast massage - you can provoke inflammatory diseases and disrupt the lobular structure of the breast.
- Hot compresses and burns for women with symptoms of fibrous mastopathy - Increased blood flow may accelerate the growth of benign tumors.
In conclusion, it should be noted that breast augmentation using folk remedies at home is better combined with a combination of exercises, using a breast firming massager and other methods. Unfortunately, the non-surgical method can only increase the size of the breast by 1 size and not more (see photos of breast augmentation).
For women who dream of breast augmentation by 2 or more sizes, it is best to use the services of plastic surgeons or cosmetologists. Surgery has many contraindications and is associated with some risk of postoperative side effects and complications. But this type of breast correction has an undoubted advantage - the breast remains elastic and the desired size for most of its life.
The use of high-tech and modern implants helps to achieve the most natural result. The cost of such an operation is quite high. The final price is influenced by factors such as the quality of the correction, the choice of implant, the location of the clinic and its ranking in the list of the most demanded and popular clinics.